Poached fish in coconut is lovely way of cooking white fish. It is full of exotic flavours with a mild hint of spice in the background and looks splendid when served on a bed of rice with a garnish of spring onion and red pepper.
- Follow the instructions on the packet to cook your rice.
- Using a large frying pan, add the coconut cream, lemon zest, lemon juice, fish sauce, sugar, curry past and garlic. Bring to the boil, reduce to low and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the fish, cover with a lid and simmer gently for 6-8 minute.
- Carefully remove the fish from the sauce. Add the spinach to the sauce and stir for one minute.
- Serve on a bed of rice, spoon the sauce over the fish and garnish with some chopped spring onions and julienne red peppers.